2019/2020 Registration Calendar
- Wednesday, January 9 – In House families may pick up registration forms in CDC office.
- Wednesday, January 16 – In House can mail registration forms. Registration forms available to Bethany members.
- Tuesday, January 22 – Church Members may mail registration forms. In House registration results available.
- Wednesday, January 23 – Wait List may pick up registration forms.
- Wednesday, January 30 – Wait List may mail registration forms. General public may pick up registration forms.
- Tuesday, February 5 – General public may mail registration forms.
General Registration Information
Registration is held for the subsequent school year beginning in January. The registration process is completed using a mail-in “lottery” system. Priorities for registration are as follows:
1. Families who have children currently enrolled
2. Bethany UMC members
3. Families on the waiting list from previous year
4. Open registration (public)
Registration forms: All children must have a completed registration form containing all required information/signatures and a copy of the birth certificate.
Medical forms: A Health Record must be maintained for each child. This includes current health information and signed emergency release form. This form is on the back of the registration.
Immunization form: SC State Law requires that all children must have a current official SC Certificate of Immunization on file. These forms can be obtained from your family doctor or pediatrician. All returning students will be notified before school is out if immunizations are needed over the summer with a new form due before returning to school.
**No child will be allowed to begin school, or continue to attend, without up-to-date immunizations as required by DHEC.