Registration fee: A registration fee is required for each child at the time of registration which cannot be refunded if the child is withdrawn from the school. Your child will not be officially enrolled until this fee is paid in full.
* Tuition is due by the 1st of each month.
* After the 5th a late fee of $25 will be added to your balance. An additional $25 late fee will be added to your balance if payment is not made by the 10th of the month.
* A $25 fee will also be charged for any checks returned to the CDC by the bank.
* A letter along with a copy of Bethany CDC’s tuition policy and a current statement, will be sent by the CDC Director when an account is more than 30 days late from the original due date.
* Children will be suspended from the program when an account is delinquent for 45 days from the original due date.
* Children will be removed from the program and their spot filled from the waiting list when an account is not at a zero balance by day 60 from the original due date.
* Future enrollment for children removed from the program due to non or insufficient payment is subject to all delinquent tuition and fees being brought to a zero balance and is also subject to availability based on Bethany CDC’s registration policy. At the time of re-enrollment, the first month’s tuition must be paid in advance.
* School policy prohibits the refund of any tuition or registration payments with the exception of military transfers or deployments.
* Discounted tuition for multiple children in a family is not available; however lunch bunch rates are discounted for siblings.
* Tuition is calculated based on a yearly total and divided into 10 equal payments for your convenience. That means that holidays, in-service days and vacations (fall, winter and spring) do not change the monthly tuition rate. Since our program costs remain ongoing, fees are not reduced for days missed, including weather closings or absences of children due to illness or vacation.
* Tuition payments can be mailed or dropped off at the CDC office or in tuition pockets outside each classroom. Cash payments must be made in the CDC office so a receipt can be issued. Parents may also make credit or debit
payments using the Smartcare Parent Web Portal or App. An automatic convenience fee of 2.93% will be added to all credit card payments.
* All accounts of children currently in the program must be paid in full prior to registration in order to be considered eligible to begin the registration process.
* A registration fee is required for each child at the time of registration. Your child will not be officially registered until this fee is paid in full.
* The first preschool payment is due by July 1 to reserve your child’s place in the program. A late fee of $25 will be assessed on the 5th of July and the child will be removed from the program on July 10th if the tuition has not been paid. The tuition is non-refundable. The remaining 9 tuition payments begin in September.
* The first kindergarten tuition payment, along with the kindergarten activity fee, is due by June 1 to reserve your child’s place in class. It is not refundable in the event of withdrawal. The remaining 9 tuition payments begin in September. A late fee of $25 will be assessed on the 5th of June and the student will be removed from the program on June 10th if the tuition has not been paid.
Please make checks payable to Bethany Child Development Center.
For a complete listing of tuition and fees see the current year’s Fee Schedule Supplement.
Bethany CDC has a Scholarship Fund to assist families of children already enrolled who meet with unexpected financial difficulties during the school year. A Tuition Assistance application is available in the CDC office. The completed form will be submitted to the CDC Board of Directors for review. All decisions will be made at their discretion.
If you would like to contribute to this fund, you may do so through memorials, honorariums, remembrance gifts such as birthdays, graduations, births, anniversaries or special occasions.